Here are 10 plans you can follow to get healthy food, but also still feels good on the tongue.
1. The Food Consumption Nutrition Rich. 40 kinds of nutrients needed to make your body stay healthy. And only one type of food intake can not provide all of this type. Food choices every day you should include carbohydrates and grain products with others, fruits, vegetables, dairy products and meat, fish or foods containing other proteins. How much food should you eat should depend on the calories your body needs?
2. Consumption of Full grains, Fruits, and Vegetables. Surveys show that most people do not consume enough of these foods. Did you already eat 6-1 servings of rice or cereal, if 3 portion of the type you eat this includes full grain? Did you already eat foods that are comprised of 2-4 servings of fruit and 3-5 servings of vegetables? If you are not enjoying this kind of food before, from now on give yourself a chance to taste it.
3. Balance Weight Set. The appropriate weight for you depends on many factors, including gender, height, age, and heredity. Excess weight makes your blood pressure rises, causing liver pain, stroke, diabetes and some types of cancer or other diseases. But having a body too thin can also cause osteoporosis, menstrual imbalances, and other health problems. So a very balanced weight affects health.
4. Eating In The Decent size. If you keep your portion sizes reasonable, it is easier to eat the foods you want so you stay healthy. Did you know recommended cooked food served is 3 ounces? Medium-size fruit is one serving and one cup of pasta is equal two servings, and 4 servings of ice cream.
5. Eat regularly. Skipping meals will only make the hunger control is lost, even in fact be the result of excessive hunger. When you feel hungry, it also means that you forget about the nutrients in your food. Eating snacks between meals are the only way that can help you overcome hunger but do not snack too much.